Global Warming Opposing View Points | Teen Ink

Global Warming Opposing View Points

By Elizabeth Rhodes BRONZE, Elkview, West Virginia
Elizabeth Rhodes BRONZE, Elkview, West Virginia

Global Warming Opposing View Points by: Cynthia A Bily is mainly about how global warming has affected the Earth and the environments. It explains how the Earth is decinigrating. It also explains people's view's about how the world will be in ten to twenty years. And also what the people are going to try to do to help the environment and the way that the problem or global warming is dealt with.

The main points of the book Global Warming Opposing View Points are that the book deals a lot with the issues of the world and how the economy is getting worse every day. It also says that the world's ice caps are melting and soon there will be no more ice burgs.

The evaluation of this book would be that I did not like the book because, it did not show all the information that I thought that it would have included. But in general other people would have probably liked it more than me. If you like issues about the world then this book is for you. But if you don't really like to hear about the issues of the world, and could really care less, then don't read the book.

My Conclusion on this book is that it is a very factual book about global warming. And anybody can read this book. If they really like the facts about the world, then they would absolutely love this book. I recommend it for someone other than me. But deffinatly someone else.