PAPER TOWNS | Teen Ink

PAPER TOWNS

January 25, 2019
By joshauhang SILVER, Sacramneto, California
joshauhang SILVER, Sacramneto, California
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Only i can change my life. no one can do it for me-carol burnett. live life to the fullest and focus on the positive-matt cameron. Difficult roads often leave to beautiful destinations.


Paper towns by John Green is a adventurous book about a boy named Quentin Jacobsen that is a high school senior that faces many challenges that can ruin his future he has to pick between a girl or a future he always aim for what he wanted. he also has to make many decision on his last coming up months of highschool.

  With many challenges Quentin faces he is a hard working guy he even faced many thing in his youth like bully and one that many never face at such an young age death at an early age he has a big future ahead of him where his parents put him in a dance academy where he was bullied but the more he grew up the smarter he got and in high school he was an A plus student who joined band class with his 2 best friends since they were in middle school. Quentin parents are successful his mom and dad are both therapist they raised him to be a well adjusted kid. In high school quentin is a sideline guy who isn't popular but he is in love with a girl named margo.

      Margo a girl that was with quentin in his youth. But margo and Quentin are not friends they barely know each other because unlike Quentin she is popular and she is also very smart and has a big future ahead of her. She is a mysterious girl. She faces many problems and challenges that one day she will have to make a big decision towards her future.

   Quentin and margo are 2 huge separate people who like each other but doesn't show towards each other. But one day Quentin figures out about Margo and what she does and who she is. Quentin figuring this out is every surprising and very shocked that all this time he thought she was different. When i picked up this book and opened it i was expecting just a regular book where people travel the world and just put it down on a paper but this book put me on this roller coaster it had many challenge that i noticed in real life that many people do really face by picking up this book you will see and find out what other people might be facing and how life can be a roller coaster when you grow up.

by Joshua hang,Sacramento,Cali


The author's comments:

i want people to read this book and experience a roller coaster ride on real life problems many people face