www.Flight29dwn.webs.com | Teen Ink

www.Flight29dwn.webs.com

February 26, 2009
By AngelaS BRONZE, Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
AngelaS BRONZE, Conshohocken, Pennsylvania
3 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Like many of you I am a teen, and I find it fairly difficult to find decent websites that will benefit your education, make room for games, and that give advice on issues that effect people everyday. Have you ever wondered where to go for advice when you were having trouble with school or life? Have you ever wanted to just talk about current things that are rappidly happening in the world around us? Or did you ever want to play games or watch videos, but you just couldn't find anything decent or appropriate for your age level? Well, I have found the answer to your various questions, prayers, and needs. That is why I am reporting this recent discovery. I have found the most funa and helpful website for kids and teens everywhere. It is called www.flight29dwn.webs.com. It was created by three girls named Emma, AJ, and Carly, and it is about a show on Discovery Kids, which is called Flight 29 Down. Even if you are not familiar with this TV show, the website is very fun, interesting, and conveniant.
On this website they have many different pages that will make the computer a little more beneficial. They have a page where you can become a member. You can make a profile and leave comments to chat with other members on various issues. Like I mentioned before this website gives advice. On the Ask Us page you can type in a question foe Emma, AJ, and Carly to answer, and then you can look on the Answers page to see what advice they have given you. I find it very helpful, and many of my friends rave about how much they love the advice that was given to themselves and other teens. The next page on this amazing website is the Guestbook. This a page where you can leave comments for Emma, AJ, and Carly or anyone else that visits the website. It helps to raise awareness about certain issues. For example, they have talked about the mistreatment of animals, and they have told the website viewers that April is the "Go orange for Animals" month. Teens also talk about their relationships, current events, and anything else that teens need help with or have questions about.
Then you will encounter the Videos and Photos pages. They are also pretty cool. On the videos and photos pages the three creators of the website have added pictures of the actors and episodes from the TV series on Discovery Kids, and sometimes they even add video clips on world events and what we can do to help the enviornment. Facts about the fictional characters from Flight 29 Down, the actors who play them in the TV series, and the making of the show are very interesting, and they can also be found on this website.
Emma, AJ, and Carly make this website a safe enviornment for the sake of teens everywhere. So, They add things appropriate for teens. For example, they have a ton of Extra Stuff, which includes quotes from the fictional characters and songs from the TV series ( Like the song 'Circle' by Corbin Bleu). Fun Games, polls, and captivating quizzes can also be found here.
Last but not least, my favorite part of this website is the survival guide. It will help you on just about anything surngngvival-wise. The makers of the website are still in the process of creating this page, but what they currently have posted is very interesting. It incorporates scenes from the TV and book series, Flight 29 Down, with real things that may happen or things that you may need to use in the wilderness. They are soon going to add advice and scenariosabout surviving the school year.
All in all, it is a very injoyable website with many helpful, affecting, fascinating, and interesting pages that are filled with links, facts, opinions, and tips. I would have to say that it is my favorite website.