“LET ME LOVE YOU” | Teen Ink

“LET ME LOVE YOU”

There you are in a darkened room you’re all alone looking out the window your heart is cold and lost the will to love. Like a broken arrow here I stand in the shadows, come to me, come to me, can’t you see nobody wants to be lonely, nobody wants to CRY. My body’s longing to hold you, so bad it hurts inside, time is precious and it’s slipping away and I’ve been waiting for you all of my life. Nobody wants to be lonely so why don’t you let me love you? Why, why, why… can you hear my voice do you hear my song it’s a serene so your heart can find me, and suddenly you’re flying down the stairs into my arms BABY, before I go crazy run to me, run to me. Cause I’m dying nobody wants to be lonely nobody wants to cry, my body’s longing to hold you so bad it hurts inside. Time is precious and its slipping away, and I’ve waited for you all of my life, nobody wants to be lonely so why don’t you let me love you? Why, why, why, I wanna feel you NEED me, so I can hear you breathing I need you here in my life, don’t walk away, don’t walk away, don’t walk away. NO, no, no! Nobody wants to be lonely; nobody wants to cry my body’s longing to hold you, so bad it hurts inside. Time is precious and its slipping away I’ve waited for you all of my life, so why don’t you let me love you, I don’t wanna be lonely, I don’t wanna cry, I don’t wanna hurt anymore inside. Baby my body’s longing for you, just let me Amor you!!!....