Let's All BeFunky | Teen Ink

Let's All BeFunky

October 23, 2012
By Stefanie Wright BRONZE, Fremont, California
Stefanie Wright BRONZE, Fremont, California
1 article 0 photos 0 comments

I just started high school, so this past summer was a pretty important time for relaxing and preparing for my new school! My mom and I went to Los Angeles and spent a week running back and forth between Disneyland and California Adventures. Then my whole family went on an amazing trip to Auburn, California, where we barbecued, swam, and soaked up sun with our new dog. I spent a ton of time hang out with my friends and taking pictures.

I have an iPhone and my camera takes great pictures, but I’ve been looking for a way to edit them and share them with my friends and family. I started looking around and happened to find this amazing app called BeFunky. It’s free for safe downloading and is available for iPhones, Android phones, and you can use it on your computer. You can take pictures and then edit them with a ton of cool filters and add frames. It was an amazing way to jazz up my photos before I shared them. BeFunky also has an online gallery where you can upload all your photos to a private area and share them only with designated people, which is really useful.

The BeFunky app helped me capture, edit, and share all my photos from an amazing summer I will never forget. I’m looking forward to a crazy and fun four years in high school and will definitely be taking BeFunky along for the ride!