Honey Nut Cheerios | Teen Ink

Honey Nut Cheerios

March 14, 2008
By Anonymous

Honey Nut Cheerios you gotta love them. They make almost everyone want to get more when they are done.


Honey Nut Cheerios were invented in 1979. They have been loved for 29 years in a row. I tried them and since then i have liked them so you can try them like me and you might like them. Honey Nut Cheerios are the best.


The first time I ate Honey Nut Cheerios my taste buds went wild. They were so good I did not care about any thing else but the next bite I take of the Cheerios. They will always be one of my favorite cereals. And they will always make me feel like i own the world.


The creator of Honey Nut Cheerios was trying to make a food that is tasty, and good for your health and he did. If you eat them a lot it can actually help your cholesterol, it will melt like sugar in your mouth. So when you eat Cheerios don’t worry about them being bad for you because they are not.


But when you have Honey Nut Cheerios if you finish you want more even if you are not hungry anymore. And if you love them and you eat a lot you will always have to go out and buy a new box. That is the only negatives about them. When any one sees them they want to buy them.


Honey Nut Cheerios give you a balance of what you need to be in tip top shape. They are good for you. And they will fill you so you don’t have to eat anymore. That are the positives about Honey Nut Cheerios, you gotta love them.