The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air | Teen Ink

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

November 20, 2007
By Anonymous

“Gotchia” this is what will smith in the fresh prince of bel aire says. This show has been exciting or tremendous show for a long time. This show is on nick at nite at 10:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. This show is worth your time because of the unusual acting, the unpredictable plot, and the hilarious characters.
The acting of the fresh prince of bel aire is unusual, as in the acters keep the show interesting. Like you could think of an easy way out of something than the acters would do something unusual. When Will Smith would think of solving something a whole lot harder than I should actually be. So the acting can be unusual.











The plot in every episode is unpredictable as in one guy is living in a huge house in a town called bel-aire. Now Will Smith would usually like to get into trouble not just small trouble but big trouble and always likes to do things the hard way. Like will could easily think of an easy way to get out of trouble but the unpredictable plot makes his character get out of trouble the hard way.
The characters are really hilarious in this show because one example is where this guy named Scorpio’s puts a curse on the banks family and will says “gitchie, gitchie ya, ya “to keep the crowd laughing .Also Carlton is always worried about every thing or getting into trouble, so he starts making a bunch of different words really fast so you would start laughing.
So I really recommend the fresh prince of bel-aire due to its unusual acting, unpredictable plot, and the hilarious characters. This show has always been popular and if you would watch this show you would make the rating shoot out of the roof. Also that this show is the funniest on this generations market today.