Technology Review: IPod 4g | Teen Ink

Technology Review: IPod 4g

By Mamas BRONZE, Middletown, New York
Mamas BRONZE, Middletown, New York

Live, Love, Laugh.

The iPod touch 4g 32 GB is an amazing piece of technology and I am so proud to be the owner of one. It has taken the invention of an mp3 player to new heights. It can be used to do so many different things. It has numerous apps that enable you to do so much. It allows you to stay in the social scene with apps like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Skype. Its new dual camera is great and lets you Skype, facetime and oovoo. It videos in HD and the front view camera is a respectable 1.3 megapixels. However, like any other invention created by man, it has its flaws. Despite that fact, it is 3.56 ounces pure perfection.

It’s light and sleek, making it ideal for traveling and storing it in your pocket or your purse. The screen is larger it seems. The typing is so easy for texting (if you get the textfree app) and IM’ing. The lock button is on another side which takes a little getting used to if you owned an IPod in the past. The volume control has been separated which doesn’t make much of a difference to me.
Let’s talk about its new features. Its dual camera is awesome! Its resolution is exceptional and performs well in good lighting. Now you’re able to name, create, and delete playlists right on the iPod instead of on the computer. There is a microphone built right in. That allows you to make calls and video chat without the need of microphone ear buds. There are also minor features like being able to use pictures as wallpapers, voice control & a new game center.
Overall it’s a wonderful product! It was great when I had the 2g and it’s new and improved with the 4g. It’s with me wherever I go and I feel like a piece of me is missing when I don’t have it. It’s so ingenious and I’m completely and utterly in love with it, all over again.

I Love My IPOD <3