Motley Crue - Greatest Hits | Teen Ink

Motley Crue - Greatest Hits MAG

If you love Motley as I do, you will lovetheir "Greatest Hits." Not to be confused with"Decade of Decadence," this album is a compilationof their '80s rock, and if you don't know Motley, it was aloud, rude, but pure rock 'n' roll era. It contains tracksfrom their first album, including "Too Fast ForLove." It also has "Dr. Feelgood" and"Smokin' In The Boys Room" plus two new tracks,"Bitter Pill" and "Enslaved," along with aremix of "Glitter."

I have listened toMotley Crue for 11 years, and when I saw this album I had tobuy it. My favorite is "Same Ol' Situation," a loudsong that takes me back to the days when the Crue was numberone on the charts and rockin' the country with their music.

This album also kicked off Motley Crue's 1999 tour,which is sure to rock and give Motley some chart-toppersagain. If you liked "Decade of Decadence," then youwill like "Greatest Hits" for sure. The album coverhas a great sketch of Vince, Tommy, Mick and Nikki as weremember them. Every Crue fan needs this CD. If you don't knowMotley Crue, but like AC/DC, Megadeth and Iron Maiden, you aresure to enjoy this CD.