Earrings Review | Teen Ink

Earrings Review

By Suzanne Law BRONZE, Horsham, Pennsylvania
Suzanne Law BRONZE, Horsham, Pennsylvania

These clip earrings is the worst pair of earrings I’ve ever worn. I bought the pair of earrings and totally regret it. Before I really wanted a pair of clip earrings since I didn’t have my ears pierced yet. At first, I saw the pair of clip earrings and thought it was amazing because they were sparkly and nice looking for only $9.50. But that didn’t last long.

The Bad: The earrings were extremely painful to wear. The earrings clipped on my ears so tightly, I felt like it was trying to rip my earlobes. They are definitely not the type of earrings you would like for daily use. After I bought the pair of earrings for a week, it started to have a weird, stinky smell and lose their shiny color. Then the clasp turned loose and the gem fell off which made the whole thing fell apart. There are some sharp pointy edges on the sides of the earrings that poke too. They have the same effect as the earrings from stores like Wal-Mart and Target.

The So-so: Something that’s alright about the pair of earrings is that they clip right on your earlobes so you can wear it whether your ears are pierced or not. Also, they can clip on and off your ears easily saving you lots of time. The designs of the sequins on the earrings were pretty and colorful. The design of the earrings is great worn on little girls and teenage girls, but just not for adults. Although the earrings are clip earrings, they look as though I was wearing regular earrings when I wore them.

The Good: They are really a nice looking pair of earrings. The earrings' design is a little chain hanging from the clasp which holds a silver bow that has a blue gem in the middle along with some tiny sequins covering the bow's sides. The cost of the earrings was $9.50, which is very cheap for a pretty pair of earrings compared to earrings form Piercing Pagoda and Kay Jewelers. I like how they sparkle brightly once they hit the light. Usually dangling earrings are pretty heavy but the clip earrings weigh very light.

I strongly do not suggest this product to others. I bet you will regret spending your $9.50 on this pair of earrings. Therefore, I recommend buying form stores like Nami Jewelers and Kay Jewelers that sell more expensive earrings that won’t give you the same effect. For that reason, I never wore clip earrings again.