Donnie Brasco | Teen Ink

Donnie Brasco MAG

If you're the type of person who loves Mafia movies, "Donnie Brasco" is the movie to see. Being based on a true story, an undercover FBI agent joins the Italian Mafia with a fake name, Donnie Brasco. Once he gets into the Mafia he can't get out, or at least without bringing down his new Mafia best friend.

The acting in this movie is superb. Johnny Depp and Al Pacino are a match made in heaven. With their terrific acting skills, comic-relief plays a major role. The story line is great and there is not that much violence or profanity in this flick, either, which is what makes it such a great movie. "Donnie Brasco" is based on a real person's experience, and how it greatly conflicts with his job, his family, and his friends.

What made this movie good is that it is very realistic. There are no outrageously disgusting scenes, or monsters, or crazy psychopaths. It is based on real people and their actions. Even though the gangsters are cruel and violent people those scenes are not shown.

"Donnie Brasco" is one of the best movies out. What makes it so great is the acting and the friendship. The friendships between the characters are unreal and they would do anything for each other. But if someone was a rat ... they were taken care of.

This movie is recommended for anyone who likes a good old, gangster Mafia movie. For anyone who likes action, fights, a good laugh, and not too much violenc, this is the movie for you. The movie will leave you loving it and the ending will leave you shocked and thinking

This movie is rated R. All those under 17 must be accompanied by an adult.