Jordan Pruitt | Teen Ink

Jordan Pruitt

November 2, 2009
By twilight_teen14 GOLD, Moline, Illinois
twilight_teen14 GOLD, Moline, Illinois
13 articles 0 photos 44 comments

Favorite Quote:
"And then we continued blissfully into this small, but perfect piece of our forever...." -Bella Cullen- Breaking Dawn.
"Gandhi said that whatever you do in life will be insignificant. But it's very important that you do it."
“Everyone’s stars, don’t get your hopes up, learn the ropes and climb the ladder and know in the end, that just being here is the best and it only gets better.”


Pruitt. Jordan Pruitt. Remember that name.
Jordan Pruitt came out of nowhere with her hit single, “Outside Looking In”, which was put in the Disney Channel Original Movie, “Read it and Weep”. Then came her CD, titled, “No Ordinary Girl”. Which came out with quite a few more good songs, from being your typical teenager who stays up all night, wants their own credited card and dreams of owning a Mercedes Benz, in her song, “Teenager”, to your everyday school hall gossiping about who’s together in, “Who Likes Who”. And then on to sing about the most popular girl in school, who’s got everything in, “Miss Popularity”. Then “Jump In” A Disney Channel Original Movie with Corbin Bleu and Keke Palmer was put on Disney Channel with Jordan Pruitt singing one of the movie’s vocal hits, “Jump To The Rhythm”. But before that she did her own rendition of the older song, “We Are Family”. Later came one of her concert tours, her most recent being the opening act for Demi Lovato and David Archuleta.

Let’s just say….don’t forget Jordan Pruitt, she may just be the next big thing.

The author's comments:
I love Jordan Pruitt's songs, "Outside Looking In", "Teenager", and "Who Likes Who".