bestmusicnow.webs.com | Teen Ink

bestmusicnow.webs.com

By GraceGallows PLATINUM, Plainville, Massachusetts
GraceGallows PLATINUM, Plainville, Massachusetts

The website www.bestmusicnow.webs.com is different than any other music website. On the homepage it has the Top 20 Countdown. It is renewed once a mounth. On each page a song plays when you click onto the page. After the homepage s the "You Should Know" Section. This page has two German bands, Tokio Hotel, and Cinema Bizarre. It has music players for you to listen to a few of the bands songs. Also it has a "Flicker Slide-show" with pictures of the two bands. The page after the "You Should Know" Section is all about Paramore. This page is compleate with pictures of the band and some of there amazing music. Also, there is a "New Music" section for new bands from places like youtube.com if you are a band who wants to be noticed email bestmusicnow19@yahoo.com and the owner of the site will put your videos in that section. The Next page is about the runner up from American Idol, Adam Lambert. There is a members page for whomever would like to join the site. The Video page is also for the new bands or anyone who would like to request music videos may email the adress given previously. Lastly, there is the "Music News" page. This page has news about musicians. I suggest that if you love music to go to this site right away!

the site has been changed, it is now top20songs.webs.com