Review: George Foreman Grill This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Arecent hit in cooking technology is the George Foreman Grill. Millionsof these "fat reducing" grills are used in well-knownrestaurants, homes and college dorms. My family bought me the smallestmodel, and this griller just had to write about it.

The GeorgeForeman Grill is a specially formatted grill that claims to reduce fatwithout drying out food. Food is grilled on both sides simultaneouslybecause there are grills on the bottom and top. Since the grill is at anincline and grooved, the fat drains, but the food stays moist andtender. The non-stick surface allows for a quick and easy clean up withjust a wet sponge.

What surprised me most about the grill is thatyou can cook two hamburgers in two minutes. As a huge hamburger fan,this capability is a dream. Also, you can cook onions, peppers and yoursteak at the same time. The possibilities are endless - you can cookmarinated chicken, Italian sausages, hash browns and tons of otherfavorites and keep the food tasty without the fat.

My family hasbeen impressed by the grill; the "Champ" model is perfect forus. When we are on the run, we can cook a half-pound steak in fiveminutes. There are many models which make it a great product for afamily or just one person. It enables you to cook in an efficient andhealthy way - you won't be disappointed.