Sonnets by teens on a variety of topics | Teen Ink

Sonnet

Most discussed Sonnets

Poetry
comments
By sunnyhunny PLATINUM
Litchfield, New Hampshire

Today we remember our protectors The valiant women and brave young men Lieutenants and captains their directors Courageous defenders of now and then To soldiers who survived...
sunnyhunny PLATINUM, Litchfield, New Hampshire

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."
-Ghandi

AubreyTRieder PLATINUM, Clark, New Jersey
Poetry
Poetry
By AnnaSharudenko BRONZE
Los Angeles, California
AnnaSharudenko BRONZE, Los Angeles, California

Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. -Edgar Allan Poe

Poetry
By RyanM. PLATINUM
Klamath Falls, Oregon
RyanM. PLATINUM, Klamath Falls, Oregon

"Those who deny the darkness in their hearts, are the ones who fall deeper into it."

Poetry
By Princess.Renda GOLD
Travelers Rest, South Carolina
Princess.Renda GOLD, Travelers Rest, South Carolina

"All the world is made of faith, trust, and pixie dust." --J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan

SaphiraBrightscales DIAMOND, Islamabad, Other

I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- Maya Angelou
When i was little/I used to point a chubby finger toward the dark sky/And ask my father/why some stars moved and others didn’t/He would laugh and explain that some were airplanes/I still wish on them today ~ Laugh-It-Out
The feathers of a crow are black/The ink of my pen is blacker/The pain of my heart is blackest~ Mckay
If love produced a blossom/I’d take it in my palm/What a blessing, the bright color!/How soothing, such a balm!/I’d keep a petal for my own/The rest, drop from my hands/For such a flower would multiply/And populate the lands~ thesilentraven
And I began to rival legends/Long entombed before my birth./But for all my much envied fame/The lust for more would not abate./The plaques and prizes with my name/Will, like all things, disintegrate. ~ TheEpic95 now known as Helena_Noel

Poetry
By TaylorWintry DIAMOND
Carrollton, Texas
TaylorWintry DIAMOND, Carrollton, Texas

"Never fear shadows. They simply mean there's a light shining somewhere nearby." - Unknown

Poetry
By somerandomperson GOLD
Millstadt, Illinois
somerandomperson GOLD, Millstadt, Illinois

To love is to destroy to be loved is to be destroyed~jace wayland
forever alone

Poetry
By greenyman GOLD
Warnerville, New York
greenyman GOLD, Warnerville, New York

I'll tell you a riddle. You're waiting for a train, a train that will take you far away. You know where you hope this train will take you, but you don't know for sure. But it doesn't matter." Inception.