His Balance

A balance has been created,
Such my fate has been stated.
For every joy, there’s a sorrow;
Today a smile, a tear tomorrow,
If of sadness, a moment ‘tis,
The next would be of ultimate bliss!
To the day, there is the night;

To despair, there is delight.
To love, there is hate;
To dreams, there is fate.
For success, there is disaster,
If there’s life, then death comes after.
Don’t fret if a day did not turn out well,
When true happiness may arrive, no one can tell!

DawnieRae said...
This poem is AWESOME!!

StarlitSunrise This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
  This has such a great meaning to it. :) I really like the way you created that four line list type thing, as well as where you chose to divide your stanzas.

SaphiraBrightscales This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 18, 2013 at 11:14 am
I'm glad you like you like it :D 

RarelyJaded This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Loved this:) You are very talented. BTW, i love your name, too. Does SaphiraBrightscales have anything to do with Eragon?? Amaaaaazing book!

OH you just made my day!! Actually it's the night here right now but really thta just lit me up with the hugest smile. A real one *wink* ,....Oh Thank you and YES!! It has EVERYTHING to do with Eragon. She's my fav. I love her. And yep, amazing book  Awesome...hang on I should definitely check out your profile properly....

Oh by the way, I love your username too :P

Kinda reminds me I'm always jaded...

RarelyJaded This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Haha thanks.... I'm like you--always jaded--i just put "rarely" to save face.  O.o

Feb. 14, 2013 at 7:12 am
Hahhahaa ...LOL.... :P

RoseFeather15121 said...
Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:53 am
I love this poem. The poetess of this poem rocks! Please post more articles by this author! absolutely lovely poetry by htis author + poet.