His Balance

A balance has been created,
Such my fate has been stated.
For every joy, there’s a sorrow;
Today a smile, a tear tomorrow,
If of sadness, a moment ‘tis,
The next would be of ultimate bliss!
To the day, there is the night;

To despair, there is delight.
To love, there is hate;
To dreams, there is fate.
For success, there is disaster,
If there’s life, then death comes after.
Don’t fret if a day did not turn out well,
When true happiness may arrive, no one can tell!

DawnieRaeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 4:20 pm:
This poem is AWESOME!!

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 17 at 12:49 pm:
  This has such a great meaning to it. :) I really like the way you created that four line list type thing, as well as where you chose to divide your stanzas.

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 18 at 11:14 am :
I'm glad you like you like it :D 

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 12 at 4:29 pm:
Loved this:) You are very talented. BTW, i love your name, too. Does SaphiraBrightscales have anything to do with Eragon?? Amaaaaazing book!

Feb. 13 at 1:11 pm :
OH you just made my day!! Actually it's the night here right now but really thta just lit me up with the hugest smile. A real one *wink* ,....Oh Thank you and YES!! It has EVERYTHING to do with Eragon. She's my fav. I love her. And yep, amazing book  Awesome...hang on I should definitely check out your profile properly....

Feb. 13 at 1:12 pm :
Oh by the way, I love your username too :P

Feb. 13 at 1:13 pm :
Kinda reminds me I'm always jaded...

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 13 at 6:41 pm :
Haha thanks.... I'm like you--always jaded--i just put "rarely" to save face.  O.o

Feb. 14 at 7:12 am :
Hahhahaa ...LOL.... :P

RoseFeather15121 said...
Jan. 28 at 4:53 am:
I love this poem. The poetess of this poem rocks! Please post more articles by this author! absolutely lovely poetry by htis author + poet.