Through the Clearing This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

Splash! As children cannonball into it
Moving the buoyant birds of position
Causing camouflage frogs to ribbet
And forcing the fruit trees to fruition.

Willows sway in their wisdom
Dropping seeds of life to their bright future
The breeze is the known source of the kingdom
Breathing life and cause to spread its fervor

Blooming petals do embroider the coast
So that the frothy water soon colors
And the gill-ed creatures are hap at most
Darting and dashing like all the others

Born and grown to absorb such great wonders
Splashing and thriving into and under.

ScoleciteThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very inspiring. I hope you're alright now. 

ThatGirlWithAVoiceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:50 am:
Fantastic! The rhymth, the alliteration, the way it all flows so smoothly. It moved me (aha & I'm not at all a nature person).  But I loved it. The line: "Willows sway in their wisdom Dropping seeds of life to their bright future"

that grabbed me most of all. 

kirstiecookieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:52 pm :
Thank you!!! This has made me have a great day!

taylorbugThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 8, 2012 at 11:51 am:
WOW. This is brilliant!! You really paint a picture in the reader's head and use so much imagery! This is truly amazing. Fantastic job!!

Dec. 8, 2012 at 1:59 pm :
Thank you so so much! I really appreciate your comments! :)