slenderman

He's been around since the beginning of time, his breath smells of wreaking grime. He stalks the kids, they are his prey, he captures them one-by-one day-by-day. He lurches, he crawls, he creeps and sneaks, you won't even hear the floorboards creak when he slithers down the hall, at the corner of every wall.

Can your house really feel like a home if you can hear his echoing groans? What will you do, when he abducts you? He'll constrict you in his arms, intending to do harm.

He'll be around 'till the end of time, and will always smell of wreaking grime. If you're a believer, hear his call, from his power, he will never fall. Mark my words, take my vow, don't be afraid, he's coming now.

FaZe Rain/1M Subs said...
Nov. 4 at 1:19 pm
WoW! im really suprised at this article!

DemoDThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Slender Man is after me... or so Ive seen him in my past and Ive been told... I fear the day when HE takes me away... Anyway... I like what you did. Check out my stuff sometime...

BrandybuckTookThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow. You have succeeded in scaring me. Slenderman has always scared me but he's not real...right? Anyway, good job with the poem! I loved the way it all fit together so perfectly. You did very well with the rhymes too.