House Party

Music playing people danceing gurls freaking boys and on special occasions boyz freaking gurls

we all are young laughing partying and having fun

the parents are gone and in a couple minutes the police
will come because of the old lady across the street but until then lets party to the beat

we have the wall to wall people the ones with a drink in their hand, we have the people in the chairs claiming that they cant stand

we have the people in the center of the party dancing their tails off, we have the two couples upstairs in the bed room thinking their making love

we have the people in the back two steping waiting for the gurls to come to them, we got the people
to buy beer from the chineese lady kim

we have the dirty guy trying to freak all the gurls there until the tell him heck no leave here!!!

we have some gang members in the party ready for a fight uh oh too late the police siren and a flash light

we have the crooket police officer they will sell your weed now tell me is that a good deed

we have the punk police officer the one that use to get his tail beat in school
now trying to pick on the high school student just like the ones who whiped his tail the ones thats cool

we have the all around policer officer the one that do his job and dont ask for nothing in return but is a little stern

the teen's run the punk cop fires his gun the crooket cop finds one gang member the cop trying to take the weed from him

the crooket cop gets shot no one knows who shot him its to dim at least thats what we all say

the all around police officer leaves and in the morning
ask for a desk job then go home and jump in his warm and steamy bath tub

This article has 1 comment. Post your own!

bakedbeans said...
please comment thanks