Evil Comes This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

No magic spell could penetrate her skull
or ever change the way her life is spent.
She fools the unsuspecting and the dull
with smiles and laughs that seem so innocent.
Her eyes are black and angry but her smile
gleams across the bottom of her face.
She lives for nothing more than to defile
young minds and make them recognize her place.
Each aspect of her physical appearance
suggests a human being pure and true,
but the thing to which she is the nearest
deceives and lies and captures flies on cue.
As Umbridge sits and hides her devilish horns,
remember, evil comes in many forms.

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Sep. 15 at 2:08 pm
This so marvelous!! Great job on describing Umbridge lol :P Honestly it was so poetic and full depth and meaningful. I love it really!!!!!! Keep it up. You truly deserve the MAG badge.  Never stop writing cuz you are so talented. Thank you for sharing this 5/5 stars ;)

DreamingOfNirvana said...
Haha this is the best description of Umbridge!!! GREAT JOB!!!!

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 28, 2013 at 7:40 am
Ha! Take that you ugly toad Umbridge. Good Work SunBearGirl!! Applaud.

Lexie96 said...
Wow, this is great! :) You nailed it. Check out my poem sometime?

crazy-ashbobash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Clever, witty, and original!! Great work!! I totally feel the same way about Umbridge!!

classicStaraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
lol, wow. brilliantly said

LanaBabii said...
BAHAHAHA!!!! this is brilliant. i absolutely love it. fantastic job. this made me laugh so hard :D great job.