Mr. Shakespeare

“Blow, blow, thou winter wind –“
Hey, Will, no need to
bring the wind into this!
What did it ever do to you?!
“Most friendship is feigning,
most loving mere folly,”
…It’s clear you’ve
got some emotional struggles, friend.
But sarcastic declarations
of
“this life is most jolly”
don’t make it much better,
and
where the heck
did “heigh-ho, the holly” come into
the picture?!
“Thou art not so unkind
as man’s ingratitude,”
Well, now, Will,
ain’t that a bit harsh?
Whoever dumped you
must’ve seriously
ditched you, tough-love,
‘cause you seem
awful worked up about it.
“Most loving mere folly –“
Now how do you feel about that,
Mr. Shakespeare?

Boosflash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
but anyway, I really like this parody thingy. i dont even read shakespeare and I find this to be really good so I'm sure some "thou shall not live withn't shakespeare" freak will love it. 5 stars captain..."possilby" captain

possiblylindsey This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
May 25, 2010 at 11:21 am
and thanks =]

man, do you and "maybe" shannon know each other? what is it with the small chance of you being who you are but youre really not?

May 25, 2010 at 11:21 am
haha now the 2nd half of that comment really made no sense, but yes we do know each other =] she happens to be my bestie =]P

maybeshannon replied...
yepyep we are besties!! =]] poem pals since last year too =] you should see our book! we've scrawled on every single page [front and back] and now we're frantically tryna find more space to write in it lol. and she's gotta point the second part of your comment didnt make any sense whatsoever haha

Boosflash This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
maybeshannon. that means its a possibility of it being shannon but it also might not be. thats like me saying my name might be boosflash.-not that making sense is what matters though...

maybeshannon replied...
aaha got it! i see your point now!  highly doubting your name is boosflash though lol

ohhh i get t now!!! hahaha

maybeshannon said...
May 18, 2010 at 6:57 am
hahahaha finally!!  love this onee =]P stupid comment thingy throws off the pattern tho =/ huh. oh well. in maddies words, "huzzah, Willy, huzzah!!"