Our bond

Her eyes are a dazzling green. When i look in them they pierce my soul. The effect they have on me is unseen. They turn my turn my heart red as blood from black as coal. Her hair is golden blonde. She keeps it in a ponytail or straight. Either way we have a sort of bond. Our relationship is full of like not hate. I've only known her a year. But i know she's the one. I hold every moment with her dear. She shines bright in my heart like the sun. Every time she's around i smile. I hope this will all last awhile.

reine said...
May 17, 2010 at 7:31 am:
*Giggles* I love them sorry about the sudden hug....*blushes*

VentusThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 17, 2010 at 3:27 pm :
Its ok don't worry about it *smiles*

reine replied...
May 28, 2010 at 9:31 am :
hahahahahaha i read all of ur poems!

May 31, 2010 at 11:14 pm :
awesome. Did you like them?

reine said...
May 17, 2010 at 7:30 am:
YAY!!!!!!!!!!! MORE TO SEE AND READ YAY!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Jun. 16, 2010 at 4:34 pm :
Hey have you seen my new stuff?

VentusThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 16, 2010 at 7:26 pm:
I just posted it. I hope you guyas like them and read them

May 14, 2010 at 10:42 am:
I currently have onne thing pending and i'm workin on something new and will post it today if i finish it

reine said...
May 13, 2010 at 12:17 pm:
YAY!!!!!!!!!! hugs! *blushes* sorry

May 14, 2010 at 10:50 am :
Don't be sorry. I'm just glad someone likes my poems

reine said...
May 12, 2010 at 10:50 am:
giggles. i loved it please write more please!!!!!!!!!!!! and its AWESOME!

May 12, 2010 at 5:22 pm :
Wow thanks ok i'll right more

cutey32 replied...
May 13, 2010 at 12:00 pm :
YAY!!!!!!!! hugs! *blushes* oh sorry bout that.

reine said...
May 10, 2010 at 12:15 pm:
this is how i feel about my crush only she has jet black hair lol! your poem is VERY cool.

May 10, 2010 at 3:53 pm :
Wow thanks. I didn't think people would think it was good

reine replied...
May 12, 2010 at 10:48 am :
smiles. well i like it very much please write more i loved it!