The Game of Basketball

Basketball players are there for the game./They jump and shoot it for every point./Each player is looking for pride and fame./Ev'ry single fan is rocking the joint.//Coaches make up the play for their offense./They execute the play so perfectly./The fans are still in their seats feeling tense./The home team played very effectively.//The game was tied at seventy three all./The fourth quarter was coming to a close./Home team players on the court had the ball./Nobody in the arena had dozed.//As time expired, the last shot was made./They won, were champs, and had a big parade.//

mathew123 said...
Apr. 21 at 12:03 am
Hello pboyle44 is it okay for me to take a line out of your sonnet and reference it into a paper of mine. It is just for one line. I do like your poetry writing.

john said...

This poem is a very good poem.

See one day i was at home.

i wrote one myself.

Fast moving exiting videos games./Shooting the ball in 2k-9./most of the player i know there names./the player on there don't do crimees./i know most of thr players on the game./2k-9 is a very fun game to play./one of the best players is lebron james./ ]In that is what i got done please commet on my little poem you can do some editting in it if yo... (more »)