Just Wait | Teen Ink

Just Wait

By hayli:) BRONZE, Vidor, Texas
hayli:) BRONZE, Vidor, Texas

Your eyes, bloodshot, as you drink your life away. Your kids, watching, as you give up on the day. What was once a home full of joy and life. Is now a dark hellhole all through the night. You can't sleep as you look up at the sky. Screaming into your pillow until the morning light. You wish and you hope that life will change. But you see yourself start to run the other way. You hate him for what he did to you. The brusies all over you, you wouldn't dare to prove. The sickness you feel when you look at God and say. 'I hate this life! Lord, just take me far away! I need to get out! I've got to get out! I can't live here one more day!' The pain increases, every minute, every hour. The more you think the more pills you devour. Will your life ever change? You ask yourself in grief. Your mind tells you no, but your heart says just think. Bad things happen to good people, but it's only a test, you see. Just wait.. Have faith.. And you'll see.

'Millions of people go through hard, hard times. And this is my message to them saying dont give up. Have faith. God always finds his way. If you just believe... your life can change.'

on Feb. 11 2010 at 8:44 pm
Proverbs 3:5-6 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways, acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path.