I Spend My Days, Longing For Love

I Look at you from across the room
Willing your eyes to meet mine
Just seeing you gives my heart wings
Everything about you is perfect to me
An imaginary bell rings of happiness
Can't you see how much I love you?
Daydreams, take me away!
So that I may be yours
Each & everyday of our lives
Do you know you hold the key to my heart?
You are my ray of sun after a storm
I lose myself in your sea-blue eyes
My heart leaps for you, but for now
My love for you is my secret to keep.

Yvaine_96 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 9, 2010 at 6:29 am
i hope tony had read this one........u said da end is surprising so i should be expecting a serious drama and you also said in one of my works that you are waiting for true love......does that mean you are single? ok u dnt have to tell me, i can wait! u know, you make me want to write about my life. Inshallah I'll be posting them some time this month, but they really are not that good.

Drama_Queen13 replied...
Just found ur comment; thanks for reading my stuff! Lolz, it makes me feel special. Unfourtnatly, real-life Tony has never read anything I've written. Although real-life LuLu, Sylvia, and Alyssa have. Theres HUGE drama, but u'll just have to wait and see! ;)

Tanaz replied...
Nov. 10, 2010 at 5:19 am
why didnt he read? dat sucks!

Drama_Queen13 replied...
He doesn't know I write at all, it's kind of a secret of mine.

Milo! said...
I really love this. I really like how everyone can relate to this. I hope you keep writing, because this is great. You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.

Drama_Queen13 replied...
Thanks Milo! Im glad you liked it. I just read on of ur poems; WOW. You have serious talent. If you get a chance, can you read my story? Its Called Our Summer. KEEP WRITITNG