Tommorow

Today it might feel like the end of your life
you look towards the end there's no light
but tomorrow will be a whole brand new day
no need to put up a fight

Today you might think that you're lonely
but there's someone else in your boat
you can't be the only one feeling alone
its no struggle to stay afloat

Keep your head held up high
the past will soon be the past
life can change in a second
no storms ever last

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 5 at 11:34 pm
Wow. Your poem is such a wonderful, encouraging, amazing and talented poem. Great job! Thank you for sharing this.

TheCometThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 5 at 2:23 pm
I love your poem and what it talks about :D It's so true. There's a reason for everything that comes and goes and nothing lasts forever. The most important thing to get from life is that "It Goes On..." Great work you certainly should carry on. Defenitly a 5 stars rating :D

swaggyyoung said...
Feb. 12 at 9:59 am
you will have better days in you -life as it progresses girl !

starzforever said...
i really think this is a very though full poem but nice

PrincessSparkleStar said...
I love inspirational poetry like this!! It means a lot. Please look at my poem as well.

ferosa said...
Sept. 19, 2011 at 4:12 am
this is the best poem I read today. It was a well executed piece with truth springing out of its lines. keep the good job up.

aveawave said...

I really like this! great work! would you mind looking at my work? I could really use some advice

aveawave replied...
Im sorry, I dont meant to seem selfish or anything. Im trying my best to be a great writer, so writers like you could really help me out. I dont care if you vote for it or anything, I just want some critism to help me improve. Id really really appreciate it, thanks so much.

ShenelleCrystalx3 said...

this is so true , I can so relate !

keep up the work , please come and check out my writing :) I would appreciate that

kittycatmaria said...
Wonderful poem, we need more people to write things to motivate others! Great job!! :D