For a friend..

Hopelessly sick
vomiting fear
mind springing wild
I wish you were here

Please know I love you
when life goes downhill
and no one can hear you
believe that I will

Sofia_Gonz07This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 15 at 12:26 pm
That's so good, thanks for sharing that

SaphiraBrightscales This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 19, 2013 at 4:28 am
This is abosutely amazing... I'd be insanely happy if any of my friends wrote something so amazing for me..Your friend is really luckyy... and about the writing style, It's really interesting, kind of captures a person's attention and then holds it there...I loved reading :D

Puzzle This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 1, 2013 at 12:56 am
I know it has been a few years since posting this, but I have to say I loved this. :) Short and sweet with a beautiful meaning.  Remember, getting older doesn't mean you should stop writing. Don't stop. You've got a lot of potential here. :)

kaasha said...

i love it.

kaasha said...
nice piece. says alot in so little words.

iWriteToExpressThouqhts said...
That was really good =] short and sweet , great work ! Please check out my work if you have a chance

This*Lit*Is*Bananas This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I love this. I can connect to this so well. I don't know what situation your friend is in, but my best friend in the world is in a really bad situation (abusive parents, changing foster homes, suicide attempts) and I think this really applies to her. Great job. Really beautiful and eloquent.

hannahbee7 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Mar. 24, 2010 at 5:47 am
When I wrote this I was really worried about a friend. She seemed depressed, she wasn't eating, there was a lot going on in her life and I didn't know what to do. Luckily that is behind us now, but at the time it was terrifying! Of course its nowhere near as extreme as your situation but I know watching your friends go through something bad is almost as painful as going through it yourself! Thanks for the comment:]