The House I grew up In | Teen Ink

The House I grew up In

By GeminiPearl BRONZE, Boutte, Louisiana
GeminiPearl BRONZE, Boutte, Louisiana

The house I was born in is like any-other, It’s filled with different weathers, snow, rain, sunshine and storms, With a working strong mother and hard working father. I’m spoiled o’ yes in deed.
I had the world handed to because I was filled with greed, down to my feet everything I wanted was my command, as I was blind not to see what my parents had to go through just to please me. I thought I was seeing  sunshine but my parents  were facing rain. My father old working back was sore from all the pain and my mother's eyes grew tired of stress and shame. No worries I‘ll  give you my heart that bleed with loyalty, I will not let you down, I’ll be a fool if I give up on you know. You are the oceans, and the sweet breeze that crosses me,cheering me on being parents that deeply love me, and in return turn I will be the freedom to your pain,
I will be the cure to disease, I act carry all of your pain to give you the sweet victory that earned through this life that is a game, you  have done your part by holding my hand through a dark cold world that never helps you through the shame. We raise our hands high praying to god to deliver us from evil and show was how to push forward as if we were the ships on the seas sailing rock rough,and hoping to find peace in a calming sea. The house I was born in is like any-other, the only thing is I have a willing to do anything for me strong mother and father. it like we are the drugs that ends off the day releasing pain. 

this is a story, i felt needed to be said about how i have a mother and father who i willing to hand me everything. even when times are hard they never let me know. because as a family we all got through it.

reach4mars GOLD, State College, Pennsylvania

I already know how it ends, I'm just here for the ride :)

Sad poem :( but I enjoyed the story, it was very honest