Where the music meets the ocean

*kids laughing and splashing around*
Verse 1: You dont drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there. My love affair with water runs deep through my soul. The serenity as intense as the tides ebb and flow. To engage you mist surrender, what's at the end is worth it. And though I sink, my heart still floats for your grace abounds in the deepest waters~

Prechorus: I gave you the key to my heart, I let you do whatever you want. At some point you stopped caring of what you did to me.

Chorus: waves crash down against my heart. I never thought I would swim again. They say there's other fish in the sea but to surf the sea is like trying to drown again.

Rap: what I know I'd that you're more than enough. You're not a drop in the ocean, you're the ocean in a drop. You can't cross the sea by standing and staring. Have courage and let the currents guide your heart. If it was good it would've stayed, for whatever we lose it's always ourselves we find in the sea. Salt water cures all wounds and calms my restless soul. Your weakness is Gods canvas and he makes masterpieces. The difference was distance because the struggle is real. You deserve to be set free, dont confuse feelings with truth.we are all sinners, we all fall short. In the end it doesn't matter how many breaths you took but how many breaths took you away.

Prechorus

Bridge: step out of the darkness and into the light, look for the good and shine so bright. Be prepared to share, god is everywhere. People need to be told of all the good news he brings.

Rap: God sent his son down to take our place when there was no reason. He came yo redeem and to take on our struggle, whatever we ask in his name he will do. Sink beneath the surface and you are free. Dont be comfortable, look at reality. When you don't know what to do, do the next right thing, dont be conformed by the worlds negativity. Something about you is so addictive like how the ocean refuses to stop kissing the shoreline, no matter how many times it is sent away. You can find me where the music meets the ocean. To some it's just water to me it's where I regain my sanity.

Chorus

Verse 2: life is not perfect, life is still hard. Forgiveness releases you from what you owe. Be constantly transformed by the renewing of your mind. The Lord proves his word true. Hope sustains us when uncertainty drains us. Time is like the ocean, you can only hold a little in your hands...

*water drop*