Is this just a dream | Teen Ink

Is this just a dream

I’ve made a wrong turn. I had a misconception. I did the wrong thing, and the thing wasn’t pleasant. I’ve been a fool lately, and strangely it frustrates me, it’s overrated why the problems still on my mind, and all I do is cry. I don’t know why I make these choices every day. I really need to learn to fix the choices that I make. I guarantee, if I was given just one more day, I’d spend it and pray.
Cause I’m having a hard time right now. I’m doing all I can trying to figure it out. Things have gotten stranger, I did not change my ways, and I’m sorry “I’ll change”.
I need to fix my life, correct my life, respect my life, not pass it by. Expect that I can make a change because a change is everything. Everything that I need. A change would be the best for me. I understand that I am broken, but life is like a token. All I’ve got to do is place it in the boom box, play the right song, and listen to it all night long.
Cause I’m having a hard time right now. I will do my best to figure things out, sin has messed with me a little too much. And I’m breaking down. Things won’t be stranger any more when I, take my time and fix my faults like I’ve tried, and I need to give myself another chance, cause It’s my destiny. It makes the best of me.
God has given me chance after chance, I still try my best to understand. I have faith that he will make me brand new. I know it’s true. Yes it’s true.
I just need to sing this song because I know, life will always be my rodeo, and if I believe, that I can make a change, I’ll change.
I’ll pay the price for the mistakes that I’ve made. Life is not always a funny parade, but if I say that I can do great things. “I’ll change”.

I know that A change in my life will occur