First Love | Teen Ink

First Love

July 21, 2015
By Ally7887 GOLD, Sterling Heights, Michigan
Ally7887 GOLD, Sterling Heights, Michigan
12 articles 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
Every bad experience leads to something better, so why stress on all of the bad things when you can just enjoy every day for what it is?


I sit here alone. Nothing to do. I want you, I need you, please come back to me. You were my first love, you hurt me so much. But now I know what not to do and want a second chance. I was yours, you broke my heart. But yet, I still love you. Come on, come on. I forgive you.

Rap:
Come on, lets go back to the time when we were together. You were mine and I was yours. We never thought we'd lose each other (you were mine and I was yours, we were together forever more). But something happened along the way. We were different, but that's how it has always been. Who would've thought that wouldn't work? We had each other's back no matter what, we were perfect for each other. We could've worked it out, but I guess that's up to you.

You were my first love, I won't forget you. First love is the perfect kind. First love you can't leave behind. My first love, I still see him. In my mind, it feels like he's next to me. First love is the worst. You always remember them. You miss them, you still care about them. Yet, you want to forget them.

Rap:
The definition of love is not pain, loves what saves us all. Love is our hope, love is our strength, love is everything we need.

We're free to love everything around us, free to love you and I. Thanks to love, we have freedom. Nothing could go wrong this time.

Rap:
Everything was great until that day. As everything sunk, I watched our love fade.

My first love is gone, so gone. My first love, I miss him. All, well.


The author's comments:

This piece takes you through the time that you have your first love. Through the hard times and the good times. How much it hurts and how much you love it.