Heard The Word | Teen Ink

Heard The Word

By Shadowous GOLD, San Mateo, California
Shadowous GOLD, San Mateo, California

"Fear is not us, Fear lies above us, we want Fear to be to the side or below us, But we have encouragement within us, We want encouragement above us, We want encouragement above us over fear."

(Verse 1)
I need some assistance I know I’m strong but not that resistant it’s seems easy that’s what I heard but it’s persistent . From what I heard, can’t always trust what you hear walking down these streets I can’t help but overhear this conversation by other peers now I’m at home hiding in my blanket cause of fear not everything can be heard then appeared doesn’t seem as clear as it should but who would listen to something they know they don’t want to but couldn’t help but listen in addition some of the things people say could be a misled expedition that would put you in an awkward position standing still you feel you can’t move just things didn’t feel smooth and the nervousness fills but who will ever care? It’s not their problem they didn’t hear anything bad it’s just so sad how people won’t ask if their ok all they say is nothing and walk away but hey, don’t take that as no excuse to compare to the great life you had you don’t even know a single thing about him or her or any of these people here in the world there are a handful just as many people who go through the same thing they seem to have thought wrong just because of them ease dropping trying to explain it in this song but who all have seemed to feared of something they heard don’t take in consideration could be a myth or be as bad as a curse.
     (Chorus)
From what I heard but first I have to listen to my gut but what if I don’t wanna trust my own just felt so lost out of mind didn’t feel in the zone don’t even know what I would be mad at feel it in my tone but wow I didn’t know that I can’t even trust my own friend to tell me the truth or pretend to even think he is telling the truth to extend my trust of him telling me what is true or not haven’t even realized the anger I brought I thought that everything heard was going to help me in my life help me in situations didn’t think was needed all the stuff I thought was true might be all lie all the facts I was feedin off of just because I didn’t think for myself to make myself learn it’s a concern what I have to hear with all the time couples fighting thinking the other one was right but why, such happy or sad they would be depressed or glad but I can’t control their mind the words that come out is what they think is right or something they would just randomly find combine them into one sentence even with another person it goes bad they are sentenced to an impression of a bad example for the rest of the world to see just because he didn’t make it right with facts sometimes you have to go back and realize what the distract was and think about what that had to impact

(Verse 2)
Hoping to realize that you heard was the idealize and beat the lies you had in your head but instead you cut that bread in half just to make it more of a lie for the rest of your life it’s become a dread you would expect everything you heard was gonna help but all your knowledge just starts to melt like an Ice cube you just changed the state of mind and had to create a lie now it’s your turn to speculate all the little particles and alienate each one to it’s own owner connect all the dots and generate an idea that you can trust bust out the books and look deep inside and look at the truth and diffuse that bomb in your head that made you insane and almost became someone you didn’t wanna be just because of these words around your head spinning in a thread expecting to get something good but don’t know what’s gonna happen with a line or three? O it wasn’t me boy please officer gives you that look and freeze and all it does was squeeze your mind beneath you know you don’t wanna say it out you don’t know what happened to your idiosyncrasy you don’t know what to do or what is the hypotheses your secrecy don’t know what you do with me but I’ll tell you what’s inscribed in the book of truth is the words the say and you not saying the word of truth all you can do is hide in the booth and call your mom and tell her all of  the things you went through hush child everything is gonna be alright but is that the truth or a lie it’s alright it will buy us some time to synchronize that inside your head and then finally give in and intend that wasn’t a lie but inside you know a part of you just died and you don’t know why you did that it wasn’t my bad you thought that scar would heal but it never does and it won’t be as close to a fad.

(Chorus)

(Verse 3)
Seems as if lately all these thoughts seem to driving me crazy don’t know what line of these are in order and which ones are in out of order God tell me please! I need to be release out of these steel bars and be free from all these thoughts that just don’t connect to the dots didn’t know they would affect my personality and neglect what I thought was the good turned out to be the bad it just seemed to be so quiet and like a ninja stab me and leave me hanging on the side of this cliff shoot the side of the head banging on the door here comes mom telling me honey I’m sorry I didn’t interpret it like that I don’t wanna hear it you don’t even wanna acquit the fact that you hurt my feeling hurts so bad to admit thought those words were compliments not a trick this curse is certainly not a gift there is no way you can transmit it now it’s to late my trust to these words had to evaporate now is the time to indicate what is true and what is not it’s what I heard all these years just seemed so clear now it’s got me all fallen down in this corner in fear inside me is the water from the ice cube to tears this world is a sphere but doesn’t please my stratosphere just fills up with more volcanoes erupting thought what you said what put it out or something right but instead the air you sent did nothing now I’m debating and discussin to figure out these words and carve it out like a pumpkin to make a meaning you wanna ask for help but all the word they know is no leaves you in quarantine they were cheating peaking behind the curtain hoping to speak out and start the healing yet nothing is being achieved what a relief, no not what a relief! I had a belief in you and you gave me nothing but debris thinking that was the right thing to do as a fief you were supposed to be my chief I bet you don’t even know what to do all they can do is hide it in parentheses.

(Chorus)

Not everything in the world can be true but hopefully this is true to you :)

-Shadowous Out

on Jun. 4 2015 at 12:18 am
Now we need a performance. Great work (Insert Tower of Goombas Here)