There is No Perfect World | Teen Ink

There is No Perfect World

By PsykkoJayy SILVER, Kansas City, Kansas
PsykkoJayy SILVER, Kansas City, Kansas

"What doesn't kill you, Usually succeeds in the second attempt" - MR. Krabs

If the world were perfect there would be no more people shot. There would be no more worry about escaped criminals getting caught. There would be no more racists, only friendly faces that you love to see every day. Everyday would feel like the month of May. But the world is not perfect. We are dealing with threats of terrorism and wars against other humans. I wanna see the flowers in spring blooming. But pollution is getting in our air. People without clean water; I cannot bear – to see the sight of people homeless and alone. The sun beaming down on them from the weaken ozone. While people are worried about their hair being curled, they need to face the fact, that there is no perfect world.

There is no perfect world. There are wars. There are threats, and pollution. I wish I had the solution but there is no perfect world. I never realized how much I cared. Until by the grace of God I was spared. From the evils of the earth, I know now, there is no perfect world.

When I was a little kid I used the think that everyone was nice. EHHH WRONG! Some people are as cold as ice. They do what they want to and don’t care about any one else but themselves. Thugging all day like one of Santa’s elves. Those kinds of people have no respect for others. What would you do if that were your mother? I honestly can say now, there is no perfect world

Whatever happened shivery? Or is that dead? We are treating our women like punching bags. And like trophies that have price tags. Women should be treated like they are equal. And the world will be flying like an eagle. Its lethal, to keep going on like this. I love our world, I’m not trying to diss, but hey, there is no perfect world

I'm talking about the problems in the world. I hope people will wake up about the problems we are having

on May. 4 2015 at 9:37 am
passion_poet19 GOLD, Jacksonville, Florida

"Someday i would stop wondering where i went wrong and know where i went right"

these lyrics are fye asf.

on Nov. 9 2014 at 7:42 pm
TheMadWriter BRONZE, Digby, NS, Other
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

“Be yourself- not your idea of what you think somebody else's idea of yourself should be.”
― Henry David Thoreau <3

awesome job. loved it

on Nov. 8 2014 at 3:45 pm
CreativeFreakkk DIAMOND, Spencer, Iowa

Stand up for what you believe in even if it means standing alone. -Andy Biersack
Sometimes you gotta fall before you can fly. -Kellin Quinn
You made me hate my own reflection. -Sleeping With Sirens

The words all have a meaning it seems! Great job and keep writing!

on Oct. 25 2014 at 1:17 pm
Shadow_hunter SILVER, Nairobi, Other

"Doing things that have not been done yet, is called aspiration and fulfilling them is success"

This is some amazing work. The lyrics have some powerful saying in them and just.... WOW

on Oct. 16 2014 at 11:34 am
EmilytheBelleofA. DIAMOND, Athens, Georgia

To love is to be vulnerable; Triumph is born out of struggle; We notice shadows most when they stand alone in the midst of overwhelming light.

Hey, I just wanted to say, welcome! I noticed that you're new, so again, welcome! You really have do have an amazing talent and greatness and light in you. You are an awesome and talented writer. It's true. What you wrote, here, is true. I hope I don't sound or stupid or anything, but I've been aware that the world isn't perfect. But this? This just opened up my more to our world. I agree with everything you are saying here. It's true that our world isn't perfect, but I think we can chnage it. I think we can do it. I know, somewhere in the end, it'll be a perfect world; as stupid as I sound, I'm sorry, but yes. I believe that our world can be a perfect world, someday; our world is just hurting and afraid and like a lost child, who doesn't know what to do. Forgive me, if I sound stupid or anthing, but I wanted to say this. But, I apologize again, if I did something wrong. :p This is amazingly written, filled with truth; and yes. It is sad and maybe rather scary, but sometimes truth has to be sad and frightening. Truth is better than lies. Thank you so much, for sharing this, my friend. :) 

on Oct. 15 2014 at 10:01 am
ImmortalRose GOLD, Arvada, Colorado

Your pain is the breaking of the shell that encloses your understanding.
Khalil Gibran

Well... then try writing it in a more songlike format?

on Oct. 15 2014 at 12:10 am
Crystallite BRONZE, Santa Elena, Other
yeah i dont agree with the mean people..this was good and it kept my attention all through it til the end. this is very creative and at the same time kinda sad coz you open the readers' eyes to the realization of the true nature of our world and its people. this was very well done and again in my opinion it was great. thanks for sharing this !

on Oct. 14 2014 at 11:38 pm
PsykkoJayy SILVER, Kansas City, Kansas

its a song.... not a newspaper ad

AutumnGrace said...
on Oct. 14 2014 at 10:33 pm
I really love these lyrics. I was wondering if you would mind if I sang it.

on Oct. 14 2014 at 6:01 pm
Angel_Wing23 GOLD, Wolcottville, Indiana

"You know what "Normal" is? A setting on a washing machine. No one wants to be that." - Ashley Purdy from the band Black Veil Brides said that and I am going to keep using this quote.

Dude this really good 

LyricBlunt said...
on Oct. 13 2014 at 5:44 pm
LyricBlunt, Denver, Colorado

"Music expresses who you are as a person." "Oh, butterfingers."Opportunities' come when you least expect it, it is all up to you what you do with them. Life sometimes throws you a curveball, you just got to go with it sometimes.

This is hardcore, and I feel pain and sadness for the world, and it is sure messed up today. Thanks for sharing this with me, peace out dude. This is hardcore and this is the truth. -Hoodie Truth