My Hearts Yours | Teen Ink

My Hearts Yours

By Fallen_Angel96 SILVER, Columbus, Texas
Fallen_Angel96 SILVER, Columbus, Texas

"In the end, we're all just chalk lines on the concrete: drawn only to be washed away. For the time i have been given, I am what I am." -Five Finger Death Punch

Oh can you ever understand the pain in my eyes? Oh can you even hear them crying for you? Oh can you even hear the pain that is inside my heart oh it's crying... it's crying... it's crying for you. Even if you hear them... even if you hear them... even if you hear them crying for you.Even if you see them... even if you see them... even if you see them coming for you. Don't make me regret this... don't make me regret this... don't make me regret that I have ever loved you. You are my burden...You are my pain... This is what I deserve for ever loving you.Oh can you ever understand the pain in my eyes? Oh can you even hear them crying for you? Oh can you even hear the pain that is inside my heart oh it's crying... it's crying... it's crying for you. Even if you hear them... even if you hear them... even if you hear them crying for you.Even if you see them... even if you see them... even if you see them coming for you. Run away from me now so I cannot hurt you. Run away from me now as fast as you can. Don't let me hurt you...Don't come back for me now... Go away, as far as you can. Go away and save yourself from all of my problems.Oh don't even try to stay here with me. Believe me when I say I really do love you. Oh only if you knew that it is really true. My hearts yours.

After me and my ex split these fellings were bouncing around in my mind when I decided to form it into a song. It took me a while to find the right tune, but I found the sound in "Bella's Lullaby" (off of the Twilight movies). Once I heard the piano that was it.