Seeing Angels | Teen Ink

Seeing Angels

August 2, 2013
By SSSplatters PLATINUM, Plainview, Minnesota
SSSplatters PLATINUM, Plainview, Minnesota
25 articles 0 photos 38 comments

Favorite Quote:
"What does not kill you makes you stronger!" or
"Your only limits are the ones you set on yourself" Love doesn't bring happiness, happiness can just happens to be found easier where there is love-- Sam


We were a bunch a kids taking on this crazy world. One day he came around and found us when we were all alone. He said, "Hey I know you have never gone to church; and your only bible is gathering dust, but it's okay with me, we will just keep that between you and me."

The next morning I rubbed my eyes I thought I must have met my demise, cause I saw Angels. I saw Angels. Dozens of Angels smiling straight at me. Lord Jesus then makes a promise to us. He says, "You'll be seeing angels, every night and day; you'll be seeing angels that way you'll change. Please believe in me; don't make me go on my knees and plea."

Then we were seeing angels; Yes we were seeing angels. We were seeing angels every night and day. We saw angels and we learned to change. Now we live God's way.
It was a blessing to change,I love watching angels live his way. I watch them help people everyday. Ours days of disbelief will never come again. For the children of God are found again.


The author's comments:
I sometimes find myself in such a good mood where every good thing that happens becomes a personal act of God to me. Which I used for inspiration for this piece.