You don't know | Teen Ink

You don't know

By Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey
Elijah23 GOLD, Edison, New Jersey

You don’t know
6-10-13

First Verse
As we listen to the rain, do we compare our pain to every drop or do we let people give us pain. Tears no longer will they fall from your eyes. I’ll be here to wipe them away; forever I’ll stay by your side. You’re my pride and joy. I’m not your average guy kind, (I’m one of a kind) we’ll walk together through the dark. Our love will be the light at the end of tunnel.

Chorus
You don’t know how much my heart bleeds for you; I’ve been alone with a shattered heart till we found each other. Whenever you look at me I feel like I’m on cloud nine, I’m glad I’m all yours and you’re all mine. Days never pass without me thinking about you, the way you I look into your eyes. It’s so beautiful as if you were perfecting my flaws. I’ll fight to the death to protect and love you with each passing minute. I know you wouldn’t let me fall even as I hold onto my last breath. ( I just want to say I love you) so much.

Second Verse
Beauty is not a word you can find in a dictionary but in your eyes and smile. I couldn’t picture a future without you. I’ve finally found my other half. (No) matter the time (No) matter the day. There’ll always be time for you. You knew as well as me, when you looked into your eyes that I’m the one for you and you’re the one for me… (Baby you don’t know)

Chorus

nelehjr DIAMOND, Lingle, Wyoming

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

*holds up lighter*