Bullets Away

Today's the day of my beautiful nightmare, and the end is so close I can taste it in the air. Cry your eyes out and scream at the sky, you’re just wasting our time, this is my last goodbye. So shoot me out of my misery and bury me with my razor blade because these slits on my wrist were the only things that kept me free. Free from the torture deep down inside, free from the pain I wish I could hide. Watch me as I take my final bow. This is the end, it’s over right now. And ain't nothing you can say, because baby my ending is only Bullets Away. Don’t cry for me, there’s no point in remembering who I was. I just want you to see, I’m happy because I finally got rid of me. Bury me six feet under this rotten earth, it goes to show what I’m really worth. I‘ll never forget the day that started this fun, the beautiful shining of the glimmering gun. It all was over so fast, not a second sticking in the past. So let me go and just walk away, there’s no reason to stay and nothing you can say because baby my ending is only Bullets Away. Bullets Away. Don’t stay its only Bullets Away. Yay.

Willowstrong said...
Everything you write is amazing Also I love the Bands you mentoined maybe you'll like a band called Evanescence

ShadowwalkerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jul. 24, 2013 at 4:23 am
thanks! and yeah i love Evanescence!

AlejoEspinoza1199 said...
Jun. 11, 2013 at 10:19 am
Amen!!!!! PREACH How you just let it all out. I wish I could do that but i just can never let it all out. And i also love Pierce The Veil and Sleeping with Sirens

Creating-Something-Beautiful said...
Jun. 11, 2013 at 4:04 am
Hi, I just wanted to say that your poem really got to me, in a good way.  I loved the way you wrote it.  Very uncensored and bare honest.  Every word is true for me and I'm glad that someone understands.  Oh and I wanted to tell you that I love Pierce the Veil and Sleeping wiht Sirens too :)

Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:12 am
Thanks! I try to make my songs as real as possible. they are my thoughts and feelings and i just want to share them with others who feel the same. :)