Only Just A Dream

I was running towards her. She was with me. Was wishing for us. Where we could be. Opened my eyes and realized it was only just a dream. So i close them back. Searched so long. When'll it be back, no ones knows. I realized it'll always be just a dream

I was at the top, now it's like i have no placement. Was her number one guy, now she found her a replacement. I swear man i can't take it. Knowin someone's holdin my baby. Whenever you're around i can't think. All until now was the same damn thing. Cause i can still feel it for her. My desire to run my fingers through her hair. My darling. My life. My sickness. My strife. She left me hung tight. I guess that we just weren't right.

I was running towards her. She was with me. Was wishing for us. Where we could be. Opened my eyes and realized it was only just a dream. So i close them back. Searched so long. When'll it be back, no ones knows. I realized it'll always be just a dream.

I be walking, i swear i hear her voice in every song. Tryna keep my hatred on, but i can't let it burn. I just hope she knows how much I'm hurting. Oh how much i miss her, when will i learn? Didn't give all she want, guess this is her payback. Now I'm in the dark thinkin bout my Rylee. Man. She is so easy to love. But hey. Guess love wasn't enough. I'm goin through hell every time that I'm alone. Hoping, wishin she would catch on. But she made a decision to just move on. Guess I was wrong.

If you ever hurt somebody and couldn't take it. If you ever hurt somebody then regret it. And now they're gone and want them more than anything. If you ever hurt somebody, and want forgiveness. If you ever hurt somebody come and stand up. And now they're gone and want them more than anything.