Bombs in America

Boom- Boom. Bombs go off, when it hits the finish line times get rough. People die, as they rise toward the sky. But it all stays fine, til we're stayin 99. But i'm tellin you the truth, I mean come on I'm livin the proof. I see things everyday that disgust me, I know I'm weird just cuz I see things differently.

{Chorus:}(Rap:) Obama's tryna take care of his nation, but the terrorists make it more complicated.Bombs are goin off everywhere in the cities, people think Obama's job is easy. It seems to be a lot harder than you think when you got bombs killin people in America.

Running across the finish line hopin to see your family, but smoke seems to be the only thing you can see. It seems as if everyone's fighting for their lives now, but then you get scared as you hear a bomb go boom pow. It's a scary thing to see your family lying on the ground, their not dead but they can't make a sound.

{Bridge:} What would you do if you had the responsibility of millions of people in your hands, would you be able to take a stand. I doubt you even would if you could, one minute you're thinkin life is good. But in reality it's tough on the streets as we've noticed in Boston today,