Away from the edge

Run away from the pain inside you never realized you had. Cloud the bad thoughts caught in you mind. I hope you find a reason to live. I could give you one hundred.

Just step from the edge. I will wipe the tears you shed. I'll put you to bed with a lullaby. Just please don't cry. I stopped believing in the lies I receive. I can't be deceived I don't believe your fine. I'll do anything when its you life on the line.

I'll do what ever it takes for you not to break. I can't fake the love I feel for you and there's nothing I wouldn't do for you. I can't lose you. I can't promise everything will be okay but I promise I'll stay.

Just step from the edge. I will wipe the tears you shed. I'll put you to bed with a lullaby. Just please don't cry. I stopped believing in the lies I receive. I can't be deceived I don't believe your fine. I'll do anything when its you life on the line.I'll do anything when its you life on the line.

Its a crime that you don't seem to care. Are you aware of what your doing to you? I can't lose you. I choose to save you. But I can't save someone who doesn't want to be. Can't you see, it's killing me?

So remove the blade, come out of your cage, stop bottling your rage. Your center stage. I know its hard and life card you were delt seems unfair but I still care for you and together we can do anything.

So just step from the edge don't give up just yet. I will wipe the tears you shed. I'll put you to bed with a lullaby. Just please don't cry. I stopped believing in the lies I receive. I can't be deceived I don't believe your fine. I'll do anything when its you life on the line.