begin with the finish

Chorus
begin with the finish, ending every minute, wasting seconds of my time you should end it with the finish.

Verse
When you start talking,begin with the finish, your words are not heard, because your voice is so skiddish, i was once a little bird on a lonely mission, now im a warrior on a silence demolition,

Chorus
begin with the finish, ending every minute, wasting seconds of my time you should end it with the finish,

My patience you should fear because at the ending it is near,
my friends and family i leave afar, never addicted or lost in the bar.

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 25 at 1:11 pm:
I like it a lot! Keep up the good work!

3dancerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 9 at 2:02 pm:
Wow! This is really good! :) I like it.

Lawless-FlameRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 9 at 2:53 pm :
Thx!! i really appreciate it

RolledthestoneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Jan. 15 at 5:30 pm :
Wish I could write songs like that. Would loved to hear it with music behind, not really good at hearing what it would sound like by the lyrics are spectacular. A little guitar or piano and it's golden.