The Boy in the Red Mustang | Teen Ink

The Boy in the Red Mustang

November 14, 2012
By AllieMae SILVER, Los Lunas, New Mexico
AllieMae SILVER, Los Lunas, New Mexico
7 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
Marilyn Monroe


Verse 1: Boy in the Red Mustang you walk by me, my heart skips a beat. I imagine what it would be like if we were together you and me.
Verse 2: You come across my mind more than my head tells my heart to beat. It’s come to the point where it’s the though of you that keeps my heart going. I wonder if you think the same about me.
Verse 3: The night we sat in your car, we listened to the band Five Finger Death Punch, we talked about our lives and our future. I thought it was perfect, it could be like this forever!
Chorus: Boy in the Red Mustang I wish you could see, what it is you do to me!
Verse 4: Boy in the Red Mustang you always tell me, “Maybe we can, we will someday, you and me.” When is someday going to be a reality?
Verse 5: I hope my waiting isn’t for nothing. I hope my worst fear will never come true. Please tell me my heart will be intact in the end.
Verse 6: I’m sick of waiting for a dream that might not come true! I’m sick of waiting for an answer that might not lead me to you! I wish I could know without destroying what we have! I wish I could accept what you and I have now. But, I wish you could see how perfect we would be.
Chorus: Boy in the Red Mustang I wish you could see, what it is you do to me!
Verse 7: They say, “Never give up on something you can’t go a day without thinking about.” Maybe that’s why I’ll always hold on.