I Will Fight

Verse 1: We were two of a kind, you and I.We had everything we could dream of. Now we find ourselves wonderin'...'what happened to us?' I need you in my arms..once again. But every time I sigh, it's a sin..

Chorus:I will fight for you 'til the end of time. I won't back down 'til I cross that line. I'll go to the ends of the world, if it means I can make you my girl. I know I may fail but I'm gonna give it a whirl. I may not live one more night..but I will fight.

Verse 2: You're all I think about at night. I won't rest until I make things right. You were the best thing that ever happened to this rebel deep inside of me. I will find my love's prison and set it free.

Verse 3: Your love is what kept me goin', I don't know what I'll do without you. I can't help but feel so down and blue. I'm a fighter..that ain't now. I'll keep on fightin' 'til the day I die.