Questions | Teen Ink

Questions

By SoullessHeart PLATINUM, New Hampton, Iowa
SoullessHeart PLATINUM, New Hampton, Iowa

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ"I hope you make peace with your pain, and never lose your flames."

I am trying to find out who I should be. I am walking down an endless road of questions, looking at a question mark sea. I look all around me, looking at everything I could be, and i realized at that moment, I don't have to have so many questions. Because I have more possibilities. I can be who I want to be, even if people don't believe in me. Even if people bring me down, that doesn't mean I will quit being who I want to be, because I never want to return to my endless road of questions. Or the question mark sea. So now I know who I want to be, and shouldn't ask so much questions, because then people will see the personality and have faith in me.

This piece is basically about questioning yourself in every decision, and not knowing what to do when hard things come. This person that I wrote about found who she wanted to be in this article, and always hid away not willing to be herself. What inspired me to create this was all of the people who feel down and don't know who they should be or feel like they will never have a place, and always hide themselves away before discovering who they really are and what personality they have. I hope people will get from this that you shouldn't have to question every decision, and believe in yourself to make the right decision every time. Because then people will love you even more if you make the right decision in life. Always be yourself, trust your heart, and don't question everything. Because if you can get through the hard things without questioning it, you can do anything.

on May. 7 2014 at 4:07 pm

Thank you so much! I haven't been on teenink for 2 years, part of the reason I was moving and started high school this year, I'm a freshmen now. My writing ability has become a lot stronger and improved IMMENSLY. So that means a lot:) Thank you :)

on Sep. 30 2012 at 2:50 pm
YASH_JAISWAL BRONZE, KANPUR, Other
this one is really nyc !

keep it up :)