I'm Done

Verse 1: Girl, I know I made a mess of things. And now I'm here to set it straight. I said somethings that I didn't mean. Girl, I was just blowin' steam. And I need to say, "I'm done".

Chorus: I'm done with the pain, done with the hate. I don't wanna play this game..anymore. Why must you cause so much pain? So, I'm done with lies, done with good-byes. I wish you could see the love in my eyes...so this gone, out the door, I'm done.

Verse 2: I go hang out with the guys to get over you and me. But everywhere I turn, you're all I see. I think about you and I know you think about me too. But what you don't see is that I don't need you.

Verse 3: You're a liar, you're a cheat. I'm the poor soul that fell for your deceit. I do everything I can to get myself back on my feet.

Verse 4: Here's what I see. I see me movin' on in life. I see you full of grief 'cause of the way you treated me. You call me to apologize. You hear my voice, "I don't care...'cause I'm done".