Get up, get tough

Verse1: I've had those days when you feel like you can't do nothin' right. You've as hard as ya can but your brain takes flight. Well I'm here to tell you that it ain't over yet. You gotta get up get tough and make things bright.

Chorus: Get up, get tough and make it happen. If you don't make your move then everyone'll be laughin'..at you. You know what you gotta do so get up, get tough and make it happen.

Verse 2: When you don't think you can make it through the day. And the woman you love refuses to stay..with you. You feel like you're in a rut and life is kickin' your butt. You just got dig down deep and swing right back.

Verse 3: Life is gonna pass you by if you don't take it by the hand. If you mess with the bull well then you're a dangerous man. If she don't see what kind of man you become then my friend she ain't the one.