"Constants" by With Eyes Like Medusa

This is all I have left; just me and my friends. This is all I have left; just me and my friends. This is all I've got. This is all we've got. This is all I've got. This is all we've got. We never let go to the memories we hold close. From the crazy summer nights to the big city lights and distant shows. I am convinced we are brothers. We draw nearer to each other from broken hearts from broken lovers. We belong right here on this stage, a mic. in my hand and lyrics on this page. We belong right here on this stage, a mic. In my hand and lyrics on this page. Hold on to what you have because when it's gone it isn't coming back. With my friends I'll stand and make my fight. F*** the past let's make history tonight. Words upon a page become a life upon a stage. Words upon a page become a life upon a stage. Words upon a page become a life upon a stage. Words upon a page become a life upon a stage. Let's make history. Let's make history. Let's make history. Let's make history tonight. Tonight. Tonight.