Beautifully Invisible | Teen Ink

Beautifully Invisible

March 20, 2012
By BlueEyedAngel BRONZE, Senatobia, Mississippi
BlueEyedAngel BRONZE, Senatobia, Mississippi
4 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
intelligence plus character, that is the goal to true education.
-Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.


Happily ever after?
They say you'll never feel it.
That one you want so badly?
They say you'll never get em.

Girl take that pretty little hand God gave you, and show em how it feels to see the stars.
No one can tell you your future, they don't even know who you are.
You're beautiful, intelligent, and strong; show em how it feels to be wrong.

You've taken on so much, all that pain; don't let it phase you, you're the one dancing in the rain.
They don't care about what you've seen, they only live to be mean.

So take that pretty little hand God gave you, and show em how it feels to see the stars.
No one can tell you you're future, they don't even know who you are.
You're beautiful, intelligent, and strong; show em how it feels to be wrong.

No matter what they say, let that smile shine through; don't let their darkness break you.
You're the shooting star, that everyone wishes on; you're that beautiful song.

Girl take that pretty little hand God gave you, and point up to the stars.
Say "that's where I came from, that's where love starts."
"I'm beautiful and I'm intelligent, one day you'll see,
I'M STRONG."

The author's comments:
There are so many people out there, that don't care what a person has been through, they only want to take their happiness. This goes out to all those victims.