Don't Change Me

Verse 1:
I've had the craziest life you can imagine. I've been all around this town and now I understand why I'm always so alone and ain't got a helpin' hand. But now all that's changed and now my attitude is not the same. I use to be good and now I'm bad and I'm lookin' for somethin' new.

Chorus:
Lookin' for something new..I wanna get ta know you girl. I'm not as good as I used to be, I'm a bad, bad boy as you can see. Whatever you do babe...don't change me.

Verse 2:
No I may not be the greatest guy around, but I'll fight for what I want. I've been in trouble..I kinda liked it. I know what you're thinkin'. I ain't gonna leave ya. But I don't what anymore trouble than I'm already in. Now I'm...

Chorus:

Verse 3:
Why is it that I can't live without the danger? I gotta take the rish and get in trouble every now and then. If I ever go back to bein' a good boy I'm gonna lose my mind.

Chorus:

(say) Don't ever change me

Estelle18 said...
May 4, 2012 at 11:57 am
I wouldn't change ya

Jethro replied...
Thanks. That's nice to know.