Don't Cry Smallest One | Teen Ink

Don't Cry Smallest One

By JustMe. BRONZE, Toronto, Other
JustMe. BRONZE, Toronto, Other
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Blood pooled on the ground like the crimson sun,
Fear struck my heart and I knew the time had come, Couldn't control God's wish dispite as hard as I plea,
Felt their lifeless bodies as I fell down on my knees.

My cries called out to the space with no light, I was searching for it all, for it all dispite.
I felt your cold hands as I listened to your cry,
I felt my heart it breaking and I knew this was goodbye.

Chourse: There goes all I ever had, You're all I'm living for, There goes all I've ever known, Now I'm fighting harder than ever before.
Don't cry Smallest One, I can't bare to see your tears, Seeing the sadness in your eyes, just reinstates my fears.

Alright, this is only the first few versus, the ones after are pretty personal. It's posted in the forums so you might of all ready checked it out. The songs for my sister , it's called "Smallest One" because that"s what I like to call her, and it's about the death of someone close. Rate it, comment, whatever, hope it's alright.

schristensen said...
on May. 9 2012 at 10:40 am
schristensen, Coden, Alabama

be you not your neighbor

i love it, it reminded me of how i felt losing family and friends to the cold hands of death

raeee GOLD said...
raeee GOLD, Walla Walla, Georgia

"Would she hear me if I called her name? Would she hold me if she knew my shame? Would she even love me if I was to blame?" -Favourite poem ever♥

I uh, I like it. I don't have to read the rest to know it's fantastic. It plays well on emotions. Good job, Bro